A woman has shocked many people after showing photo of what a fake relaxer did to her hair.
Woman suffers hair loss and scalp burns
A woman who recently got married has claimed that she suffered hairloss and scalp burns after using a fake relaxer.
The woman added that almost all hair fell off on Wednesday, March 10th after she allegedly used the fake relaxer.
The unidentified woman walked into a salon with a popular brand of relaxer to retouch her hair, however, moments after the relaxer was applied to her hair it left her with a swollen scalp severe burns.
It was gathered that the woman who was in severe pain was rushed to the hospital after her hair had fallen off.
A Kano-based perfume vendor who shared the unfortunate incident of Facebook wrote,
“Something Terrible Happened To A Newly Bride Today At Saloon Yau Naga Abu I Was At A Saloon Earlier This Afternoon This Gentle Lady Walk In With Her Kit For Retouching. She Handed It Over To The Person Attending To Her
“Toh Aka Sa Relaxer Akazo Wankewa Subnallah Basai Dogon Gashi Yafara Fita Ba She Has A Very Very Long Hair Wallahi The Person Washing Her Hair Had To Scream It Got Us We Had To Rush To See What Was Happening
“We Were About 5 There And The Person Washing Her Hair Said Gashinta Fita Yake Am Scared!
“After Washing That Was How The Hair Looked Like Her Scalp Was Burnt In Several Places! We Try To Find Out What Caused This It Was From The Relaxer She Used!
“She Was In Severe Pain. She Told Us What Happened They Wanted Original Mega Growth Relaxer But They Got Fake One From The Market. We Compared The Original And The Fake She Came With The Two Were Totally Different
“I Asked Her If I Could Post This She Said Please Do Am In Severe Pain! Am A New Bride I Got Married Recently. And Look What Happened To Me “ In Her Voice She Kept Saying Am In Severe Pain Please Do Something”
“We All Felt Like Crying. People Need To Be Careful Because The Pain Was Too Much. Please Let’s Raise Awareness People There At The Saloon Also Promised Her They Will Raise Awareness For What Happened To Her Today. Tag Your Family Friends Etc Ladies We Need To Be Extra Careful Fake Relaxer Is Everywhere
“There’s Is Original Mega Growth But What She Used Was A Fake One! From A Saloon Now Shes Heading To Hospital Due To Swells And Burnt Places On Side Of Her Scalp. She Said It’s A Painful Experience For Her.”